Star makeup Khol blended or invisible Smokey eye makeup
Do you know what the Khol blended or invisible smokey eye makeup technique is?
It is about outlining the eye through the outer area of the upper eyelid, that is, simply with the help of a pencil and a brush, blend until you get the invisible smokey eye that many celebrities like Penelope Cruz wear.
The result is quite amazing, it is very natural and the line of color is not really noticeable because it seems to be the base of the lashes themselves. It is an option that serves to hide small defects (for example, a small mobile eyelid) and is rejuvenating.
Your eye makeup is defined, the look is framed and the eyelashes look fuller and longer, so mascara can be omitted for daytime makeup. However, invisible liner is also the perfect touch for more sophisticated make-up moments, as a 'cat eye' removes any trace of natural skin color in the frame of the eye.
In the following tutorial I show you how to do it:
– First choose an eye pencil with a creamy texture, which is easy to paint on, if it is waterproof, it will be perfect, and one that has a fine point, to achieve a fine line.
– Apply an eye primer to the eyelids, this helps to smooth the skin in the area.
– With a dark brown pencil, make an eyeliner on the upper lashes. Preferably do an eyeliner from the part of the tear duct above the eyelid to the outer area, covering, above all, the areas that remain between the hairs of each eyelash.
– Next, and with the help of an eye brush, blend well the line that we have made towards the sides and upwards.
– Lift the mobile eyelid (the upper eyelid of the eye) and you will see that between each hair of the eyelashes there are small gaps. It is about filling those gaps at the root with the eyeliner, passing the tip below the lash line, taking care to fill in all the space between them.
– With the pencil, again mark an irregular line under the lower lashes to then blend well as we did before
– Paint with the pencil the inner line of water to give more depth to your look
– Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
– To finish, apply a highlighter under the tear duct and under the eyes to give more light to that area.
– Fine art Eye Pencil by KIKO, soft and highly pigmented (€6 approx)– Catrice n90 Petrol and Wolf Long Lasting Eye Pencil (€3 approx)– Fatal Blacks Eye Pencil by Helena Rubinstein (€18 approx)– Respectissime La Roche Posay Eye Pencil (€9 approx)– L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Khol Midnight Black (€5 approx)– Isadora Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (€13.95)– Artdecó Waterproof Soft Eyeliner (€9.95 )– Perfect Stay waterproof by Astor in pencil (€10 approx)– Fluid Line Blacktrak by MAC (€19 approx)– Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel eye-liner Black Ink (€23 approx)– L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khol Midnight Black (€5 approx)– Rimmel London Exagerate waterproof (€6 approx)– Bourjois Contour Clubbing waterproof (€6 approx)– Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise (€10 approx)– Urban Decay maxipigmented Glide On Pencil €15 approx– The Automate eye pencil by 3INA (€7 approx.)
Be very happy, until my next post! X
Rejuvenate your face with perfect eyebrowsRejuvenate your hands with the right nail polish colorSmokey eyes for over 60s